Monday, August 24, 2009

WEE WEE'D UP

One of the things that Sarah Palin was highly criticized for during the 2008 presidential campaign was the way she spoke. People didn't care her folksy talk and her conservative views. What I find interesting is that I could understand everything she said but I have often been puzzled by some of her ridiculing opponent's linguistics. Do you question my intelligence? Perhaps I haven 't been educated enough to understand politics. Maybe I should look to congress and even our president for some vocabulary lessons.

A couple of days ago I was watching a small video clip of Barack Obama. Now I have adopted a new phrase straight from our president. READY? "Get wee wee'd up"! Love it!!! And so did the audience seated behind him. They all giggled and really seemed to endear him all the more for using language that everyone could relate too.

If Sarah would have said that she would have been sent to the slaughter house. Well I suppose that people could argue that Sarah just didn't have enough experience to be Vice President, and with John McCain being so old there was a good possibility that she could end up leading our nation! Meanwhile Joe Biden has said some of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard. Where is Joe anyway? Hmmmm. Joe Biden has been in politics for the last 30 years. No one can say that he doesn't have experience, so what's his excuse!

This gets me Wee Wee'd UP!

Sadly, it is exactly this particular phrase that generated the most reasonable articulation from the current white house press secretary Robert Gibbs

No comments:

Post a Comment