Friday, August 14, 2009

NOOOOOOO!

So I realize that my first couple of postings were very vague on many accounts. I meant them to be. I will get in to a little more detail this weekend. Right now I would like to apologize to anyone who viewed this site the day I started. When I was setting up I opted to let google ads post to my blog. Google does this by an automatic recognition system that tries to match advertising to the general theme of your blog. When I viewed gold and ammo yesterday morning, there in the sidebar, glaring red and raging, was a somewhat inflated...shall we say... latex looking piece of men's apparel,
for her enjoyment too ad. I think the subtitle of my blog might have been the culprit...Messages from a no party girl. I took the ad down immediately...Even computer recognition can't accept a NO. Ha ha ha ha!!!!
soundboard.com

No comments:

Post a Comment